I always tailor my services to fit my clients’ needs, but I know that it helps to get a general idea of what I offer. You can take a look at my services below.
A lot of my client work is confidential and not published under my name (ghostwritten), however I encourage you to check out my portfolio for sample pieces that have my name and byline attached.
If you’re looking for cheap content that simply fills space on a web page, I’m not the gal for the job.
You could partner up with any writer on Upwork or Elance who can hammer out a bunch of words for you at an embarrassingly low rate, but the thing is, any writer who’s willing to write for peanuts won’t care much at all about what those words can do for you and your business.
I work with clients not just to simply produce content for them, but to produce content that gets them results.
Long story short: I don’t bill for time — I bill for value.
Here’s a general breakdown of what I can offer you to help you get more results.
Custom Blog / Article Content
Whether you need short and pithy blurbs that get the message across in a couple brief paragraphs, or lengthy and in-depth analyses running over 2,000 words, I’m happy to dive right into it. And if you want more than just the written stuff, I’m also a pro at all of the extra add-ons that come with running a blog as well.
Basic blog post services:
- Bylined or ghostwritten content ranging from 250 words to 2,000+ words
- Includes essential research and link attribution to reputable sources
- Includes one Creative Commons-sourced image optimized for share-ability
- Includes SEO keyword use in the headline, first paragraph and the main content
- Includes up to three full edit requests if they’re needed
|Word Count||With Byline||Ghostwritten|
|250 - 500 words||$90||$115|
|500 - 750 words||$150||$175|
|750 - 1,000 words||$200||$230|
|1,000 - 1,500 words||$300||$335|
|1,500 - 2,000 words||$400||$440|
- WordPress management (formatting, editing, scheduling and/or publishing)
- Basic graphic design (such as Pinterest-friendly image creation)
- SEO keyword research
- In-depth research & analysis
- Comment moderation
- Social media management/promotion
If you’d like to order a large number of blog posts in bulk (like 10 posts written over the course of a month, for example), we can discuss a blog post package at a discounted rate per post. Contact me to get a personalized quote.
Blog Post & Web Copy Editing
Polished, up-to-date blog posts can make all the difference in your traffic. My expert gig with About.com means I’m also the head editor for a huge section of an already massive website, so I know all about effectively freshening up old web pages and blog posts that have become stale.
Basic blog post editing services:
- Thorough editing of your writers’ posts before they’re published
- Blog post editing of existing published content with updated facts, keywords, research, current events and links to reputable sources
- Web copy editing and optimization of company information, product / service offerings, reviews, etc.
|# of Blog Posts (Up to 1,000 Words)||Rate|
- Helpful feedback and edit requests to your writers
- Management of your writers
- Development of an editorial calendar schedule
- Social media management/promotion
- Image sourcing, cropping, re-sizing, uploading, basic graphic design, formatting in WordPress
If you’d like ongoing editing work done, it’s possible that we can set up a monthly retainer agreement for what you need. Contact me to get a personalized quote.
Web Page Copywriting
Every business needs web copy that converts. If creating buzz and capturing conversions are your main priority, which it should be, then we can talk. Here’s a brief list of general copywriting projects I don’t take on quite as often, but will consider for the right client and type of gig:
- “About Us” page writing
- Product / service page description writing
- Landing page copy
- Email newsletter series writing
I’ll need to hear all about your business, your target audience and your goals for this type of project. Contact me about it so I can give you a personalized quote.
Email Newsletter or Campaign Writing
Your email list is where the money is. Your subscribers put their trust in you by giving you their email addresses, and all it takes is one mediocre email to lose a value customer.
We need to talk about how you’re currently communicating with your subscribers and what you’re trying to get them to do. Get in contact with me to see if I can help you turn your email messages into sales.
Ebook and E-Course Writing
Ebooks and e-courses are big projects, and when done right, a high-quality ebook or e-course can help build your authority in your niche, bring in loads of subscribers and generate more sales for your business.
If you have an idea in mind for an ebook or an e-course and would prefer to outsource the written work to a professional, you should definitely tell me about it. Contact me about it so I can see if I’m a good fit and give you a personalized quote.
So, how ’bout it?